Volume 18, Issue 3 November 2012
The Amsler Grid
Use the Amsler Grid to test your vision each day.
- Wear your reading glasses while doing this test.
- Cover one eye.
- Look at the center dot and keep your vision on the center at all times.
- While looking directly at the center and only the center, be sure that all the lines are straight and all the small squares are the same size.
- If you should notice any area on the Grid that becomes distorted, blurred, discolored or otherwise abnormal, call your doctor.
- Test the other eye in the same manner.